Use Google Drive to store and access your files, folders, and Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides anywhere. Change a file on the web, your computer, tablet, or your mobile device, and it updates on every device where you’ve installed Google Drive. You’ll always have the latest version of your files and Google Docs at your fingertips. Read, edit, share, and collaborate wherever you are!
Set up Google Drive
- In your browser, go to drive.google.com.
- When you first access Google Drive on the web, you’ll see a Welcome page.
- Download and install Google Drive for your Mac/PC. (Or your administrator might do this for you.) This lets you sync files from your computer to Google Drive on the web, giving you access to your files on any device, at any time. Syncing is built-in—you don't have to do anything to set it up. Just connect to the Internet and you’re ready to go.
- Note: The link to download and install Google Drive for your Mac/PC might be disabled in your organization. If it’s not available or if you choose not to install it, Google Drive on the web still provides access to all your Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and any files that you manually upload.
- Once installed, you can find Google Drive for your Mac/PC in your Windows system...........
This post was re-published from the printed series of booklets pertaining to different Google Apps.